Vivela offers year round programming for all levels of fitness. From novice to advanced, we create barrier free opportunities for the Latino community to participate in.
New Rider Program
Vivela will provide fat tire bike group rides scheduled for November, December, January, February at Riley Trails. This event is for adult cyclist of all riding abilities. These bikes provide a safe and great experience outdoors enjoying Ottawa county trails. Participation in local events/festivals to promote cycling to Latino community throughout the year. Spring and summer casual neighborhood rides in downtown Holland are also provided by Vivela.
Team Vivela is an advanced riding program developed to promote diversity within our local cycling community. Members must apply to be selected to represent Team Vivela.
Sponsored team riders are provided with team kits, helmets, ride nutrition, race entrance fees and bike maintenance. In return team riders are required to:
- Log a minimum of 25 miles a week on their Strava account
- Participate in weekly team rides twice a month
- Participate in New Rider Group Rides/community ride events
- Participate in 2 races per year at minimum
- Participate in winter cross training (freestyle cross country) at Pigeon Creek